Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Wednesday April 4, 2012 thought for the day

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Do good with what you have or it will do you no good-
2-When I grow up I want to be a little buy-
3-no one is useless in this world who lightens the burden of anyone else-
4-Don't refuse to accept criticism-
5-How beautiful a day can be when kindness touches it-
SGTRANGE THOUGHT-Don't let your train of thought be derailed-
I'VE LEARNED-The more you share the more you have to spare-
DID YOU KNOW-The first man ever to set foot on Antarctica was John Davis on February 7, 1821-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-When Jesus was arrested in the Garden he said "Let the scripture be fulfilled". What scripture was that?
2-Did Jesus give Judas a command to turn him over to the authorities and was Judas just following that command?
3-Did Judas fulfill the prophecies of Hebrew scripture by turning Jesus over to the authorities?
4-Why was the book of Luke the only gospel writer to call Judas a traitor?
5-Why is Mark and Matthew's account of Judas' death substantially different?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What two traitorous army captains murdered their king as a favor to David and were then executed by David for treachery?
Yesterday's answer-Herod Antipas Matthew 14:10
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY Matthew 6:31-34
31 Don't worry and say, 'What will we eat?' or 'What will we drink?' or 'What will we wear?'32 The people who don't know God keep trying to get these things, and your Father in heaven knows you need them. 33 Seek first God's kingdom and what God wants. Then all your other needs will be met as well. 34 So don't worry about tomorrow, because tomorrow will have its own worries. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
PRAYER FOR TODAY
Praying man Father, I pray that You will guard my heart so that I am not lured into reckless desires that originate from worldly thinking and godless behavior. I know, in my heart, that these worldly desires lead to ruin and destruction as they gradually lead me to abandon godly principles and holy living. May godless trends and philosophies be evident to me as I reject the enemy’s plan to gradually dull my senses to what is falsely called knowledge and the enlightenment of our age. May I always pursue righteousness through a vibrant faith in You, through Christ Jesus, my Lord and my Master. Amen.

LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!!



No comments: