Friday, April 20, 2012


HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Your reputation can be damaged by the opinions of others but only you can damage your character-
2-Your theology is what you are when the talking stops and the behavior begins-
3-Jesus wants followers not fans-
4-A Christian should live so that instead of being a part of the world's problems they will be part of the answer-
5-If you keep your joy to itself it will die of loneliness-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-A zebra cannot change it's spots-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Be so happy that when others look at you, they become happy too-
 
DID YOU KNOW-One of the reasons marijuana is illegal today is because cotton growers in the 1930s lobbied against hemp farmers--they saw hemp as competition-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Can anything happen in life without God's permission?
2-What do we want most from God?
3-Why does the universe exist?
4-When bad things happen to good people, are they God planned?
5-When children or adults are abused and horribly mistreated, is God watching what is happening and not moving to stop it?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-What Israelite had his goods burned after he had been stoned to death?
Yesterday's answer-Laish    Judges 18:26-27
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY    Matthew 9:9-13
Jesus Chooses Matthew
 9 When Jesus was leaving, he saw a man named Matthew sitting in the tax collector's booth. Jesus said to him, "Follow me," and he stood up and followed Jesus.  10 As Jesus was having dinner at Matthew's house, many tax collectors and "sinners" came and ate with Jesus and his followers.11 When the Pharisees saw this, they asked Jesus' followers, "Why does your teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?"
 12 When Jesus heard them, he said, "It is not the healthy people who need a doctor, but the sick. 13 Go and learn what this means: 'I want kindness more than I want animal sacrifices.'[a] I did not come to invite good people but to invite sinners."

PRAYER FOR TODAY
 Praying manFather I acknowledge that I am a sinner. There is nothing good in me, and there is nothing in You but good. I choose to believe on the Lord Jesus Christ who died for my sins so that I can receive forgiveness. I confess my sins, for they are many. How thankful I am that Your blood covers all my sins, for Your Word indicates that even the foulest of sinners who truly believes that moment from Jesus a pardon receives. I have determined that I will walk with the Lord and follow His Word all the days of my life. I pray this in faith through Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen.

I WISH YOU ENOUGH!



No comments: