Sunday, February 02, 2014

Sunday February 2, 2014 thought for the day




HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Never judge a persons actions until  you know his motives-
2-Kindness pays the most when you don't do it for pay-
3-When a person refuses to obey God, they invariably obey satan-
4-Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap, but by the seeds you sow-
5-Every noble work is at first impossible-
STRANGE THOUGHT-The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act-
I'VE LEARNED-Invest in anonymous acts of kindness-
DID YOU KNOW-The giant squid is the largest creature without a backbone-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-How was Haman killed?
2-Esther asked Mordecai to have the Jews hold a three day fast before she goes to the king.  She never asked for prayer. Why not?
3-Why is the Book of Esther the only old testament book missing from the library of dead sea scrolls?
4-Why didn't Jews in New Testament times consider the book of Esther a part of their holy scriptures?
5-Why isn't God mentioned in the book of Esther?
BIBLE TRIVIA-Who made a false confession to Aaron and Moses?
Answer for today    Pharaoh  Exodus 10:16
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY   Proverbs 30:7-9
“I ask two things from you, Lord.
    Don’t refuse me before I die.
Keep me from lying and being dishonest.
    And don’t make me either rich or poor;
    Just give me enough food for each day.
If I have too much, I might reject you
    And say, ‘I don’t know the Lord.’
If I am poor, I might steal
    And disgrace the name of my God.
PRAYER FOR TODAY 
Thankful man Father, it is with love that You teach us through the Word that we are not to be conformed any longer to the pattern of this world, but we are to be transformed by the renewing of our minds. It is in our transformation that we finally see clearly the spiritual forces of evil that seek to devastate our lives and destroy us for all of eternity. But now the evil one’s masquerade is over and the light of truth is revealed. Your Word accomplishes that which You desire and achieves the purpose for which You sent it, to set us free us from our sins, to teach us the way to live, to make us bud and flourish, even as You do the plant life on earth. Keep us on the straight and narrow and spur us on to bring as many as possible along with us as we journey onward toward our eternal home. In the name of Jesus we pray. Amen.


I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART.....PEACE IN YOUR SOUL.....AND JOY IN YOUR LIFE.....ALWAYS!!!



No comments: