Thursday, February 13, 2014

Thursday February 13, 2014 thought for the day




HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The great gift of salvation brings great responsibility-
2-It is impossible for us to understand why Jesus had to die for the sins of human beings, but the Bible teaches that is what happened-
3-Both in Bible teaching and in personal observation, it is clear that everyone has sinned-
4-Decimated is a good word to describe what happened to the intimate relationship between God and humanity-
5-The single act of disobedience by Adam and Eve changed life on earth, for the worse.  The rest of the Bible is the story of God working to correct the damage and to defeat sin-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Mosquito is an insect that makes you like flies better-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Blessed are those who can give without remembering and receive without forgetting-
 
DID YOU KNOW-A single sheep's fleece might contain as many as twenty six million fibers-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-After killing his brother Abel, did Cain still have a life of evil character?
2-What was Adam and Eve's reaction to Cain killing his brother?
3-How many children did Adam and Eve have?
4-With whom did Adam and Eve's sons start families with?
5-Did Adam and Eve's sons start families with their sisters as their wives?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-According to Daniel, this astonishing person had a throne like a fire of flame.  Who was he?
Answer for today   The Ancient of Days    Daniel 7:9
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY     Psalm 147:7-11
Sing praises to the Lord;
    Praise our God with harps.
He fills the sky with clouds
    And sends rain to the earth
    And makes grass grow on the hills.
He gives food to cattle
    And to the little birds that call.
10 He is not impressed with the strength of a horse
    Or with human might.
11 The Lord is pleased with those who respect him,
    With those who trust his love

PRAYER FOR TODAY 
Praying man Father, may the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart overflow through the works of my hands, the causes that I support, and the spiritual encouragement that I give to others.  As I meditate upon Scripture and apply it to my life, it gives me a firm foundation upon which I remain steady when the surges of doubt and fear soar upon me and it is from this firm foundation that I draw wisdom and biblical experience to share with others and challenge them in their faith walk to follow you wholeheartedly.  I have been given so much because of Your benevolent kindness, therefore I have much to give in turn to those who observe my life.  I want to leave plenty of evidence that You have done a great work in me.  In Jesus name I pray.  Amen.

MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE LOVE TO SHARE, HEALTH TO SPARE AND FRIENDS THAT CARE!

No comments: