Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Wednesday February 19, 2014 thought for the day



HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Heaven's best suffered earth's worst to win the hand of the bride, the church-
2-As a Christian, you must hate evil and sin or it will be impossible to love God with all your heart-
3-A holy God and evil cannot coexist in a person at the same time-
4-If you want to impact the world, love is the greatest way-
5-The good news of Jesus is a gospel of love-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-A yawn is an honest opinion openly expressed-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Nothing the heart gives away is lost, it is kept on the heart of others-
 
DID YOU KNOW-A woodchuck normally breathes twenty one hundred times an hour, but it only breathes ten times an hour while it is hibernating.
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What does it mean "to be crucified with Christ"?
2-Are Christians ever completely "dead to sin"?
3-When we sin, are we recrucifing Jesus?     
4-Could there have been a resurrection of Jesus without a crucifixion?
5-What was a scape goat in old testament times?
 
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-What mountain did the Lord descend upon in fire?
Answer for today    Sinai    Exodus 19:18    
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY   John 4:39-42
39 Many of the Samaritans in that town believed in Jesus because of what the woman said: “He told me everything I ever did.” 40 When the Samaritans came to Jesus, they begged him to stay with them, so he stayed there two more days. 41 And many more believed because of the things he said.
42 They said to the woman, “First we believed in Jesus because of what you said, but now we believe because we heard him ourselves. We know that this man really is the Savior of the world.”
PRAYER FOR TODAY
Praying manFather, I want to find out what pleases You and make it my goal to honor You with my life. I want the affections of my heart, the thoughts of my mind, the expression of my emotions, the words voiced from my lips and my actions to please you. May my understanding grow as I read and apply Your written revelation and as I learn from my brothers and sisters in Christ. Since my life may be the only Bible that some people read, may it reflect the person of Christ and that which You teach about Your people being set apart for holy living. I love You, Father, with all my heart and I want to show it with all my life. Amen.

LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!!

No comments: