Friday, June 10, 2016

Friday June 10, 2016 thought for the day




 
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Christians are to be forgiving but not tolerant or condoning-
2-Pain is the teacher of obedience-
3-Live as though God was with you as indeed he is-
4-We need a friend more than we need a judge-
5-When we make sin of no consequence we do the same with God-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Hunger is what the posse did to the lady rustler-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Never forget what is worth remembering and always leave behind what is best forgotten-
 
DID YOU KNOW-Aluminum is strong enough to support ninety thousand pounds per square inch-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Where does the term "accept Jesus into your heart" come from?
2-Where in the bible is the "sinners prayer"?
3-Is God's grace reasonable or unreasonable?
4-What did Jesus mean saying "my mother and brothers are those who hear God's word and put it to practice"?
5-Why did Jesus ask the woman who touched the edge of his cloak to identify herself?  Did he not know?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-"From Paul, an apostle. I was not chosen to be an apostle by human beings, nor was I sent from human beings. I was made an apostle through Jesus Christ and God the Father who raised Jesus from the dead" is the first verse of chapter 1 of what book of the Bible?
Answer for today     Galatians
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY       2 Timothy 2:1-3 
You then, Timothy, my child, be strong in the grace we have in Christ Jesus. You should teach people whom you can trust the things you and many others have heard me say. Then they will be able to teach others. Share in the troubles we have like a good soldier of Christ Jesus.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Father, enable me to be strong in the grace you provide me, to teach others clearly and effectively the truth about Jesus, and to endure life's hardships like a soldier.
 
I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-

No comments: