Sunday, June 26, 2016

Sunday june 26, 2016 thought for the day




 
 THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
 
1-Being in a good frame of mind helps keep one in the picture of health-
2-A true disciple has a servants heart-
3-Steady effort is the surest and sanest course to anything worthwhile-
4-Absence does not make the heart grow founder, it makes it grow forgetful-
5-Anger is the wind that blows out the lamp of intelligence-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-When you've seen one shopping center, you've seen a mall-
 
I'VE LEARNED-It is easier to build up a child than to repair an adult-
 
DID YOU KNOW-In Texas  it is illegal to put graffiti on someone else's cow-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Beside the physical pain, what did Jesus feel on the cross?
2-Did God forsake his son Jesus as he died on the cross?
3-How could a sinless Holy Jesus endure being the sacrifice to be punished for people's sinfulness?
4-How could the innocent pay the price and not the guilty?
5-How much time passed from the upper room to the crucifixion?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-"After Joshua died, the Israelites asked the Lord, “Who will be first to go and fight for us against the Canaanites?” is the first verse of chapter one of what book of the Bible?
Answer for today     Judges
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY      Psalm 17:6-8
I call to you, God, and you answer me. Listen to me now, and hear what I say.
Your love is wonderful. By your power you save those who trust you from their enemies.
Protect me as you would protect your own eye, hide me under the shadow of your wings.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Father, thank you for faithfully hearing and responding to my prayer.  Thank you for always welcoming me when I come running to you.  Thank you that I find peace in the fact that you extend your loving kindness to me always-
 
I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL- JOY IN YOUR LIFE-ALWAYS-

No comments: