Friday, June 17, 2016

Friday june 17, 2016 thought for the day




 
HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-When God squeezes your heart, the juice comes out of your eyes-
2-God can do wonders with a broken heart if we give him all the pieces-
3-When Jesus was on the cross, you were on his mind-
4-Nothing touches me that hasn't passed through the hands of my heavenly father-
5-I choose to belive that God knows what he is doing-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-A broken pencil is pointless-
 
I'VE LEARNED-I feared life until I experienced it's beauty-
 
DID YOU KNOW-In Alaska, it is illegal to shoot at a moose from the window of an airplane or other flying vehicle-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-More than once scripture says "the heavens were opened".   What did this mean?
2-Did God the father speak audibly to Jesus each and every day he was on earth?
3-After Jesus baptism, why did God lead him into the desert to be tempted by Satan?
4-Should we feel guilty about our blessings when others have lost everything?
5-Should the Lord's prayer be recited or used as a pattern for the variety of elements that should be included when we pray?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-"There was a man named Elkanah son of Jeroham from Ramathaim in the mountains of Ephraim. Elkanah was from the family of Zuph. (Jeroham was Elihu’s son. Elihu was Tohu’s son, and Tohu was the son of Zuph from the family group of Ephraim" is the first verse of chapter 1 of what book of the Bible?
Answer for today      1 Samuel
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY      Ephesians 2:4-6   
But God’s mercy is great, and he loved us very much. Though we were spiritually dead because of the things we did against God, he gave us new life with Christ. You have been saved by God’s grace. And he raised us up with Christ and gave us a seat with him in the heavens. He did this for those in Christ Jesus
 
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Father, I am humbled and grateful as I think about the mercy, grace and love you have shown me in Jesus.  Yet, you didn't stop there.  You bless me with your presence, your guidance, your wisdom, your hope, and your love.  Amen-
 
I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY

No comments: