Tuesday, June 07, 2016

Tuesday June 7, 2016 thought for the day






HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-There are miracles only when there are problems-
2-Answers to prayer are tied into forgiveness and obedience-
3-Miracles are a result of obedience-
4-Remembering where you came from will put passion in your soul-
5-All the great people of tomorrow are children today-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Handicap is a ready to use hat-
 
I'VE LEARNED-When you decide to put on the brakes of temptation is when the tension begins-
 
DID YOU KNOW-A 60 minute cassette contains 565 feet of tape-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Would Jesus have liked classical music, southern gospel music, rock music?
2-Did Mary sing to baby Jesus?
3-When life tumbles in, what then?
4-What is "Spirit filled living"?
5-Is this a true statement-"God will never give you more than you can bear"?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-"In the beginning there was the Word. The Word was with God, and the Word was God" is the first verse of chapter 1 of what book of the Bible? 
Answer for today       JOHN
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY       Psalm 84:11
The Lord God is like a sun and shield;
    The Lord gives us kindness and honor.
He does not hold back anything good
    From those whose lives are innocent.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Father, show me my disobedience so I may change my ways and help me understand good from your perspective, that I may see in my life evidence of your faithful and wise Psalm 84:11 love for me-
 
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-

No comments: