Friday, July 08, 2016

Friday July 8, 2016 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The purest affection the heart can hold is the honest love of a four year old-
2-An ounce of "don't say it" is worth a pound of "didn't mean it"-
3-No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible- 
4-The most effective remedy for gray hair is total baldness-
5-Experience is a good school but it has no vacations-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Acupuncture is a jab well done.  That's the point of it-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Love is to see perfection in imperfection itself-
 
DID YOU KNOW-Pennsylvania was the first colony to legalize witchcraft-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Will the inhabitants in heaven need water for nourishment?
2-In the Bible does "tree of life" refer to a single tree or a species of trees?
3-How will the inhabitants of the New Jerusalem benefit from 'the tree of life"?
4-The New Jerusalem has a "tree of life" that has leaves for the "healing of the nations".  What does this mean?  How many nations does this cover?
5-Does the New Jerusalem have a wall surrounding it and if so what is it's purpose?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-"At that time I will gather you; at that time I will bring you back home.  I will give you honor and praise from people everywhere
when I make things go well again for you, as you will see with your own eyes, says the Lord" is the last verse of what book of the Bible?
Answer for the day       Zephaniah 3:20
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY  Psalm 40:16-17
16 But let those who follow you
    Be happy and glad.
They love you for saving them.
    May they always say, “Praise the Lord!”
17 Lord, because I am poor and helpless,
    Please remember me.
You are my helper and savior.
    My God, do not wait.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Father, when trouble comes, remind me that I am not alone.  I have you and also christian friends-
 
 
 I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: