Sunday, July 10, 2016

Sunday July 10, 2016 thought for the day



 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Many receive advice-only the wise profit from it-
2-A hug is a perfect gift-one size fits all and no one minds if you exchange it-
3-The person who takes responsibility on his shoulders isn't likely to be carrying a chip there-
4-You start cutting your wisdom teeth the first time you bite off more than you can chew-
5-There are two kinds of people who don't say much-those who are quiet and those who are always talking-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Advertising is the science of arresting the human brain long enough to get money from it-
 
I'VE LEARNED-When you are important to someone, they will  always find a way to make time for you, with no excuses-
 
DID YOU KNOW-Every citizen of Kentucky is required by law to take a bath at least once a year-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Can our prayers change God's mind?
2-What did the rest of the earth look like outside of Eden?
3-Was the Serpent in Eden created by God and placed there?  If not, how did he get there?
4-Were the snakes that God released into the Israelite camp the same kind that deceived Adam and Eve in Eden?
5-How does one die with gratitude?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-" God will judge everything, even what is done in secret, the good and the evil" is the last verse of what book of the Bible?
Answer for today      Ecclesiastes
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY    John 15:14-16
14 You are my friends if you do what I command you. 15 I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know what his master is doing. But I call you friends, because I have made known to you everything I heard from my Father. 16 You did not choose me; I chose you. And I gave you this work: to go and produce fruit, fruit that will last. Then the Father will give you anything you ask for in my name.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY-

Father, allow my service to you this day to have a lasting impact for your Glory-
 
I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL- JOY IN YOUR LIFE-ALWAYS-

No comments: