Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Wednesday July 13, 2016 thougth for the day




 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Hindsight is an exact science-
2-The difference between a goal and a dream is a plan-
3-Mental lassitude is often cured by a clear decision to act-
4-Life will pay you what you demand of it-
5-Indecision leads to inaction, which leads to low energy, depression and despair-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Allege is a rocky platform on a mountain-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Do not let your pain make you hate-
 
DID YOU KNOW-In Idaho, a citizen is forbidden by law to give another citizen a box of candy that weighs more than fifty pounds-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Can you be a christian and not be a loving or giving person?
2-Is attending church an act of worship?
3-Do we really know how to pray?
4-Why are our prayers not more effective?
5-What is a disciplined life?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-" I, Paul, greet you and write this with my own hand. Remember me in prison. Grace be with you" is the last verse of what book of the Bible?
Answer for today     Colossians
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY     Psalm 37:39-40
39 The Lord saves good people;
    He is their strength in times of trouble.
40 The Lord helps them and saves them;
    He saves them from the wicked,
    Because they trust in him for protection.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Father, you alone are my salvation and my strength, and I trust in you!!
 
LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!

No comments: