Sunday, July 03, 2016

Sunday Juy 3, 2016 thought for the day




 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Diplomacy is the art of letting other people have your way-
2-The easiest thing to decide is what you would do if you were in the other persons shoes-
3-Money can't buy friends but it will rent some pretty interesting people-
4-Don't find a fault, find a remedy-
5-For every credibility gap there is a gullibility gap-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-When a clock is hungry it goes back four second
 
I'VE LEARNED-A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty-
 
DID YOU KNOW-It used to be a law in France that children's names had to be taken from an official government list-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-If the soul leaves the body of the dying person, at what point does it do so?
2-Those who die as Christians, do their souls go directly into the presence of God?  if so, where does the soul of the unbeliever go?
3-Where was the soul of Lazarus the four days his body was dead?
4-Did Jesus have a soul and if so, what happened to it when he died in his crucifixion?
5-If the soul leaves the body at death, why do we need a resurrected body?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-"The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ be with you all" is the last verse of what book of the bible?
Answer for today    Philippians    Revelations
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY   Psalm 139:23-24
23 God, examine me and know my heart;
    Test me and know my anxious thoughts.
24 See if there is any bad thing in me.
    Lead me on the road to everlasting life.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Father, shine your light into the darkness of my heart.  Come into every aspect of my life and lead me in the way of everlasting life-
 
I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL- JOY IN YOUR LIFE-ALWAYS-

No comments: