Monday, July 11, 2016

Monday July 11, 2016 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Every touchdown in life is a team effort-
2-The trouble with being a good sport is you have to lose to prove it-
3-Shouting to make your children behave is like steering your car with the horn-
4-Only a fool argues with a skunk, a mule or a cook-
5-Committee-a group of the involuntary, appointed by the indecisive to discuss the unnecessary-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Giving away baby clothes and furniture is a major cause of pregnancy-
 
I'VE LEARNED-For every minute you are angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness-
 
DID YOU KNOW-If you live in Michigan, it is illegal to put a skunk in your boss's desk-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Did Jesus ever refuse an intercessory request?
2-Does God ever refuse an intercessory request?
3-Does God always supply our needs abundantly?
4-Jesus said "if you ask the father for anything in my name, he will give it to you.".  There is no restrictions attached so does it happen today always, every time?
5-Is being tolerant the same as being lenient?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-"To the only wise God be glory forever through Jesus Christ! Amen" is the last verse of what book of the Bible?
Answer for today     Romans
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY        Isaiah 45:5-6
I am the Lord. There is no other God;
    I am the only God.
I will make you strong,
    Even though you don’t know me,
so that everyone will know
    There is no other God.
From the east to the west they will know
    I alone am the Lord.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Father, by faith I know that you have given me everything I need to do your will today-
 
MAY YOU HAVE ENOUGH HAPPINESS TO MAKE YOU SWEET, ENOUGH TRIALS TO MAKE YOU STRONG, ENOUGH SORROW TO KEEP YOU HUMAN AND ENOUGH HOPE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY-

No comments: