Friday, October 21, 2016

Friday October 21, 2016 thought for the day






 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-God, when we are wrong make us wiling to change, when we are right make us easy to live with-
2-If being loved is living you shall never die-
3-Twelve words that keep a marriage together-I am wrong, I am sorry, please forgive me, I love you-
4-A company is known by the people it employs-
5-The time that God allows us is always enough for the work he allots us-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-A friend told me she was taking up meditation.  I told her it was better than doing nothing-
 
I'VE LEARNED-People won't go along with you unless they get along with you-
 
DID YOU KNOW-Euripides was the first person on record to denounce slavery-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What does the Bible mean using the words "holy" and "perfect"?
2-Is there any morality other than the 10 commandments?
3-Is man's desire for authority a gift from God or of his own sinful nature?
4-Does the church want its people to conform to a set of beliefs or a set of behavior?
5-Is there room for personal freedom in the body of believers?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Romans 15:15 “All you who are not Jews, praise the Lord. All you people, sing praises to him.” This new testament verse is a quotation from what old testament book?
Answer for today    Psalms
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY  Philippians 4:19
 My God will use his wonderful riches in Christ Jesus to give you everything you need.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Father, I thank you in advance for your great faithfulness and I trust you to supply my needs as I give to kingdom causes-
 
I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-

No comments: