Sunday, October 02, 2016

Sunday October 2, 2016 thought for the dy





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Christians should love the hell out of people-
2-I am a witness for the body of Jesus Christ-
3-Everyone has been young before but not everyone has been old before-
4-Faith is like a boomerang-begin using what you have and it comes back to you in greater measure-
5-God gives his best to those who leave the choice with him-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Is it just me, or do buffalo wings taste like chicken?
 
I'VE LEARNED-What we  reject as "nothing"often gets us in the end-
 
DID YOU KNOW-In the great fire of London in1666, half of London was burned down but only six people were injured-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What is the Christian's greatest need?
2-How do we know when "God spoke to me"?  
3-Should God be on our side or should we be on God's side?
4-If God is searching for me, why don't I know it?
5-Why did God have to come to earth as a human?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Romans 11:9-10
And David says “Let their own feasts trap them and cause their ruin;
    Let their feasts cause them to stumble and be paid back.
10 Let their eyes be closed so they cannot see
    And their backs be forever weak from troubles.
This new testament verse is a quotation from what old testament book?
Answer for today    Isaiah

SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY    Ephesians 3:17-19
17 I pray that Christ will live in your hearts by faith and that your life will be strong in love and be built on love. 18 And I pray that you and all God’s holy people will have the power to understand the greatness of Christ’s love—how wide and how long and how high and how deep that love is. 19 Christ’s love is greater than anyone can ever know, but I pray that you will be able to know that love. Then you can be filled with the fullness of God.

PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Father, forgive me for spending so much time focusing on my problems.  Today, may I lift my eyes as Job did and focus on you whose goodness far outweighs anything I face-

I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL- JOY IN YOUR LIFE-ALWAYS-


No comments: