Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Wednesday October 19, 2016 thought for the day




 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-I like hugs, I like kisses, but what I really love is help with the dishes-mom
2-If you find a person on the top of a mountain, he didn't just fall there-
3-Jesus is more than a problem solver, he is a people developer-
4-Life is what happens to you while you are making other plans-
5-Love takes a whole lot of work-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-Sweat is just fat crying-
 
I'VE LEARNED-You can see more coming down the hill than going up-
 
DID YOU KNOW-In the Middle Ages everyone believed that the heart was the seat of intelligence (as did Aristotle)
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is the feeling of guilt learned or inherited-
2-Can Christians be free of all prejudices?
3-Do American Christians feel they are God's chosen people?
4-Is all prejudice sinful?
5-Are harmony and unity the same?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Romans 15:9 “So I will praise you among the non-Jewish people. I will sing praises to your name.” This new testament verse is a quotation from what old testament book?
Answer for today    Psalm
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY  Colossians 3:14-1514 Even more than all this, clothe yourself in love. Love is what holds you all together in perfect unity. 15 Let the peace that Christ gives control your thinking, because you were all called together in one body to have peace. Always be thankful.

PRAYER FOR THE DAY


Father, conflicts and potential conflicts are great opportunities for me to love others by loving them with your love.  Make me willing to do so-

LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!

No comments: