Monday, October 31, 2016

Monday October 31, 2016 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-What love cannot solve it will endure with sweetness-
2-Do I have to give up me to be loved by you?
3-Mercy triumphs over judgement-
4-A christian is more likely to sin by their reaction than their action-
5-A child is like your stomach in that it doesn't need all you can afford to give it-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Life is simpler if you mow around the stumps-
 
I'VE LEARNED
When things go wrong, don't go with them-
 
DID YOU KNOW
The first telephone book ever published contained only fifty names.  It was published in New Haven, Connecticut, by the New Haven District Telephone Company in February 1878-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW         
1-What is the surest test of your religious faith?
2-Why can't we always tell when God is working in our lives?
3-Do we serve God out of duty or love?
4-Are there degrees of honesty?
5-What does prayer change?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
1 Corinthians 3:20 “The Lord knows what wise people think. He knows their thoughts are just a puff of wind."  This new testament verse is a quotation from what old testament book?
Answer for today    Psalms
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY   
 John 13:14-15 14 If I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also should wash each other’s feet. 15 I did this as an example so that you should do as I have done for you.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Jesus, I ask you to give me not only your servant heart but also your eyes to see those I could serve in your name-
 
MAY YOU HAVE ENOUGH HAPPINESS TO MAKE YOU SWEET, ENOUGH TRIALS TO MAKE YOU STRONG, ENOUGH SORROW TO KEEP YOU HUMAN AND ENOUGH HOPE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY-

No comments: