Tuesday, October 04, 2016

Tuesday October 4, 2016 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Love is the little things we do for each other-
2-Measure success by what you do after you are tired-
3-People are like wine, age sours the bad and improves the good -
4-If we pause to think we'll have cause to thank-
5-When your knees knock, kneel on them-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-What would you rather have, no short term memory or.......Darn it, I forgot the question-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Be the most enthusiastic person you know-
 
DID YOU KNOW-More than half a million people died as a result of the Spanish influenza epidemic-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Does prayer change the will of God?
2-Is it true that the family that prays together stays together?
3-Do Christians tend to be self righteous?
4-Did the apostle Paul have a wife and family living somewhere?
5-Is it necessary to pray before everything we do?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Romans 11:34 “Who has known the mind of the Lord, or who has been able to give him advice?”  This new testament verse is a quotation from what old testament book?
Answer for today     Isaiah
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY    John 14:21
21 Those who know my commands and obey them are the ones who love me, and my Father will love those who love me. I will love them and will show myself to them.”
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Father, show me how I can express my love for you today-
 
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-

No comments: