Monday, October 03, 2016

Monday October 3, 2016 thought for the day





  
 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-When Jesus came so did Christmas-
2-Standing alone is not based on our reaction to people but on our love for God- 
3-The soul would have no rainbows if the eye had no tears-
4-Dieting is the penalty for exceeding the feed limit-
5-Without love there is no joy-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-What hair color do they put on the drivers license of a bald man?
 
I'VE LEARNED-Failure is a stepping stone on the road to success-
 
DID YOU KNOW-Influenza caused more than twenty million deaths in 1918
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What does "Lamb of God" mean?    
2-Why did forgiveness of sins require a blood sacrifice?
3-Are repentance and surrender conditions of salvation?
4-Is salvation conditional or unconditional?
5-Can we have Jesus as Savior and not have him as Lord?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-Romans 11:26-27
“The Savior will come from Jerusalem;
    He will take away all evil from the family of Jacob.
27 And I will make this agreement with those people
    When I take away their sins.”
This new testament verse is a quotation from what old testament book?
Answer for today    Isaiah
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY    Jeremiah 31:3
And from far away the Lord appeared to his people and said,“I love you people
    With a love that will last forever.
That is why I have continued
    Showing you kindness.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Father, thank you for being patient with me who has said yes to you with my mouth, but too often I say no to you with my thoughts, words, and actions.
 
MAY YOU HAVE ENOUGH HAPPINESS TO MAKE YOU SWEET, ENOUGH TRIALS TO MAKE YOU STRONG, ENOUGH SORROW TO KEEP YOU HUMAN AND ENOUGH HOPE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY-

No comments: