Saturday, October 22, 2016

Saturday October 22, 2016 thought for the day






THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Whatever we vividly imagine, ardently desire, sincerely believe and enthusiastically act upon must inevitably come to pass-
2-As we think, so we are-
3-God, ease the pounding of my heart by the quieting of my mind-
4-The race is not always won by the swiftest--
5-Happiness is when the phone rings and you hear "I love you grandma/grandpa!!
STRANGE THOUGHT
A man's best friend is a dog.  That is if you want a friend who messes on your carpet and drools on your newspaper-
I'VE LEARNED
Insufficient facts always invite danger-
DID YOU KNOW
Income tax was first introduced in England in 1799 by British minister William Pitt-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-How can people see God in your life?
2-What can we expect the gospel to do in the life of Christians?
3-How do you learn to forgive?
4-Is it easier to have a positive or a negative attitude?
5-What is "the joy of the Lord?
BIBLE TRIVIA
Romans 15:12 “The Root of Jesse will spring up, One who will arise to rule over the nations; In him the Gentiles will hope.
This new testament verse is a quotation from what old testament book?
Answer for today      Isaiah
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY     Philippians 4:12-13
12 I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. 13 I can do all this through him who gives me strength.
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

Father, I trust you in everything and I want to trust you completely-
TODAY WILL NEVER COME AGAIN. BE A BESSING, BE A FRIEND, ENCOURAGE SOMEONE, TAKE TIME TO CARE. LET YOUR WORDS AND ACTIONS HEAL AND NOT WOUND-


No comments: