Friday, September 15, 2017

Friday Sepember 15, 2017 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-"Real" isn't who is with you at your celebration.  "Real" is who is standing next to you at rock bottom-
2-I don't care how attractive you think you look. If you have an ugly heart, you are ugly-
3-Time is precious.  Make sure you spend it with the right people-
4-I will never regret getting older.  I know too many people who never had that privilege-
5-If I am wrong, educate me, don't belittle me-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Blood flows down one leg and up the other-
 
I'VE LEARNED
If your heart is full of God's love, you always have something to give-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Twenty years make up a vicennial period-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Did Jesus own anything besides his robe and sandals?
2-How did Jesus obtain his clothing?
3-Would Jesus have hung naked on the cross?
4-Was the cross used by Jesus any different from those used in other crucifixions?
5-How did the gospel writers know that the curtain in the temple was torn in two pieces when Jesus died?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Revelation 2:27  ‘You will rule over them with an iron rod, as when pottery is broken into pieces.’
This new testament passage is found in what old testament book?
Answer for today    Psalm 2:9
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
James 1:5-6   "But if any of you needs wisdom, you should ask God for it. He is generous to everyone and will give you wisdom without criticizing you.
But when you ask God, you must believe and not doubt. Anyone who doubts is like a wave in the sea, blown up and down by the wind."
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
 
Father, I ask you boldly and without doubting for you to give me help and understanding in my trials-
 
I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-

No comments: