Wednesday, September 06, 2017

Wednesday September 6, 2017 thought for the day




THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Your friends reveal your character-
2-You don't have to be rich to be distracted by riches-
3-You don't have to have much to want more-
4-Be cautious before you view all forms of pleasure as an enemy of the faithful believer-
5-Thank goodness Jesus didn't want disciples that were perfect-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
In making rain it takes everything from H to O-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Invest in anonymous acts of kindness- 
 
DID YOU KNOW
The US standard railroad gauge (the distance between rails) is 4 feet, 8.5 inches-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-How long of a time after God made Adam did he make Eve?
2-Why was Adam lonely?  Wasn't his relationship with God enough?
3-Was Eve the only wife Adam ever had?
4-Who died first-Adam or Eve?
5-What was the Mark of Cain?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
1 Peter 2:8   “a stone that causes people to stumble, a rock that makes them fall.”
This new testament passage is found in what old testament book?
Answer for today     Isaiah 8:14
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
ROMANS 15:13   I pray that the God who gives hope will fill you with much joy and peace while you trust in him.
Then your hope will overflow by the power of the Holy Spirit.
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
 
Father, help me rest in your presence in my life, so that I may know the power of your spirit blessing me with hope for my future-
 
LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!

No comments: