Tuesday, September 05, 2017

Tuesday September 5, 2017 thought for the day






THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Make sure your worst enemy doesn't live between your two ears-
2-How does God relate to time?
3-You can't comfort the afflicted without afflicting the comfortable-
4-Be the person you'd like to meet-
5-When you can't put prayers into words God hears your heart-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
I am not sure how clouds get formed.  But the clouds know how to do it and that is the important thing-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Life is not what we make but what we give away-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Russia built more than ten thousand miles of railroad between 1896 and 1900-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Will those who have never heard of salvation through Jesus be lost on judgement day?
2-Are Christians judged on judgement day?
3-If there are different rewards given in heaven won't that cause envy, jealousy or sadness as well as rejoicing?
4-What are the rewards Christians receive in heaven?
5-What is the primary purpose of the judgement?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
1 Peter 2:6   “I will put a stone in the ground in Jerusalem. Everything will be built on this important and precious rock.
Anyone who trusts in him will never be disappointed.”
This new testament passage is found in what old testament book?
Answer for today       Isaiah  28:16
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Lamentations 3:22-24   The Lord’s love never ends;
    His mercies never stop.
23 They are new every morning;
    Lord, your loyalty is great.
24 I say to myself, “The Lord is mine,
    So I hope in him.”
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
 
 
Father, help me to appreciate your great faithfulness.  Your presence is the greatest gift in my life-
 
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-

No comments: