Sunday, September 17, 2017

Sunday September 17, 2017 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The right to life is the first among human rights-
2-If we do not feel grateful for what we already have, why do we think we would be happy with more-
3-Success is when you look back at your life and the memories make you smile-
4-Today, I will do what others won't so tomorrow I will do what others can't-
5-The simple yet profound words "Good tidings of great joy" can touch the heart of even the most troubled soul-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
The moon is like a planet, just like the earth, only it is even deader-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Nothing the heart gives away is lost, it is kept on the hearts of others- 
 
DID YOU KNOW
A jiffy is an actual unit of time:  one hundredth of a second.  Thus the saying, "I'll be there in a jiffy"-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-When  does the Holy Spirit experience happen?
2-Is the Holy Spirit experience a "second work of Grace"?  
3-What is the evidence of a Holy Spirit experience?
4-Can you lose the Holy Spirit experience or is it permanent?
5-How does the Holy Spirit experience affect your daily christian life?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
According to Genesis 25:1, Abraham's second wife was Keturah.  According to 1 Chronicles 1:32, what was Keturah?
Answer for today    his concubine
 
SCRIPTURES FOR TODAY
Proverbs 2:1-6   My child, listen to what I say and remember what I command you.
Listen carefully to wisdom, set your mind on understanding.
Cry out for wisdom, and beg for understanding.
Search for it like silver, and hunt for it like hidden treasure.
Then you will understand respect for the Lord, and you will find that you know God.
Only the Lord gives wisdom; he gives knowledge and understanding.
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
 
 
Father, I want to know you.  Give me the energy and passion to pursue you with all of my heart-
 
I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL- JOY IN YOUR LIFE-ALWAYS-
 
 

No comments: