Sunday, September 17, 2017

Sunday September 17, 2017 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The right to life is the first among human rights-
2-If we do not feel grateful for what we already have, why do we think we would be happy with more-
3-Success is when you look back at your life and the memories make you smile-
4-Today, I will do what others won't so tomorrow I will do what others can't-
5-The simple yet profound words "Good tidings of great joy" can touch the heart of even the most troubled soul-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
The moon is like a planet, just like the earth, only it is even deader-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Nothing the heart gives away is lost, it is kept on the hearts of others- 
 
DID YOU KNOW
A jiffy is an actual unit of time:  one hundredth of a second.  Thus the saying, "I'll be there in a jiffy"-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-When  does the Holy Spirit experience happen?
2-Is the Holy Spirit experience a "second work of Grace"?  
3-What is the evidence of a Holy Spirit experience?
4-Can you lose the Holy Spirit experience or is it permanent?
5-How does the Holy Spirit experience affect your daily christian life?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
According to Genesis 25:1, Abraham's second wife was Keturah.  According to 1 Chronicles 1:32, what was Keturah?
Answer for today    his concubine
 
SCRIPTURES FOR TODAY
Proverbs 2:1-6   My child, listen to what I say and remember what I command you.
2 Listen carefully to wisdom, set your mind on understanding.
3 Cry out for wisdom, and beg for understanding.
4 Search for it like silver, and hunt for it like hidden treasure.
5 Then you will understand respect for the Lord, and you will find that you know God.
6 Only the Lord gives wisdom; he gives knowledge and understanding.
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
 
 
Father, I want to know you.  Give me the energy and passion to pursue you with all of my heart-
 
I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL- JOY IN YOUR LIFE-ALWAYS-
 
 

No comments: