Friday, July 27, 2018

Friday july 27, 2018 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Someone who has much money but has no friends is a poor man indeed-
2-There is nothing wrong with working hard and having a good income.  But, if that is all there is to life, it is very empty indeed-
3-Truly selfish people are those who don't like themselves-
4-In order to have strong outward relationships you must first have strong inward relationships-
5-You can't harvest friends if you don't plant seeds of friendship-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
I can't afford to repair my brakes so I made my horn a little louder-
 
I'VE LEARNED
There is something wrong if you are always right-
 
DID YOU KNOW
There are fewer than one thousand giant pandas left alive in the world-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Would the residents of Bethlehem have known it was baby Jesus that Herod the great was trying to kill?
2-Would the residents of Bethlehem have known who their special resident was (baby Jesus)?
3-Who were the Samaritans and why did the Jews dislike them so much?
4-Did the Holy family travel to Nazareth the same way they went to Egypt?
5-Could something that Jesus, the carpenter, have made be in existence today?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
What prophet said that God's protection for Jerusalem was like birds circling overhead-
Answer for today        Isaiah         31:5
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Psalm 26:11-12     But I have lived an innocent life,
 So save me and have mercy on me.
 I stand in a safe place.
 Lord, I praise you in the great meeting.
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
 
Father, thank you that because of your grace and power, my past doesn't have to sideline me but can instead position me to minister to others-
 
I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-

No comments: