Wednesday, July 04, 2018

Wednesday July 4, 2018 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The happiness of your life depends on the quality of your thoughts-
2-Your life is only as good as you perceive it to be-
3-Belief systems mean nothing if you don't have compassion in your heart-
4-We serve God out of our own design, not out of duty-
5-Who you hang out with makes a difference in your life-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
By raising your legs slowly and laying on your back, you can't sink in quicksand-
 
I'VE LEARNED
A bend in the road is not the end of the road unless you fail to make the turn-
 
DID YOU KNOW
There is no record of a non rabid wolf attack on a human-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why was Jesus given such a common name of the time?
2-Why do we use the Greek name Jesus instead of the Hebrew name Joshua?
3-When Mary learned she would be the mother of Jesus, why did she go and spend time with Elizabeth?
4-Why would Mary be so willing to accept what the angel Gabriel said to her?
5-How was Mary and Elizabeth related and on what side of the family?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
What king's search for his rival is compared with looking for a partridge in the mountains?
Answer for today         Saul's search for David         1 Samuel 26:20
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
PSALM 13:5-6     I trust in your love. My heart is happy because you saved me.
I sing to the Lord because he has taken care of me.
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
  
Father, help me as you helped the psalmist chose to trust you even in the darkness.  Help me remember your past faithfulness in the present chaos-
 
LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!

No comments: