Thursday, July 26, 2018

Thursday july 26, 2018 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Humility is open to guidance-
2-Seek to be meek-
3-Choose an attitude of gratitude-
4-A true friend is greater than any material possession-
5-Without friends, no one would chose to live, though they had all other worldly goods-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
I used to have an open mind but my brain kept falling out-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Old age is when it takes longer to rest than to get tired-
 
DID YOU KNOW
A geep is a cross between a goat and a sheep-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Do angels identify themselves when in contact with us?
2-Do we each have a guardian angel?
3-Are angels active in the world today?
4-What are angels primary function?
5-Did Herod the Great ever know that baby Jesus had escaped to Egypt?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
According to Psalm 147, what young birds are fed by God when they call to him?
Answer for today          Ravens       verse 9
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Psalm 86:3-5    Lord, have mercy on me, because I have called to you all day.
Give happiness to me, your servant, because I give my life to you, Lord.
Lord, you are kind and forgiving and have great love for those who call to you.
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
 Father, I know that you are rich in grace and mercy and willing to forgive-
 
MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE LOVE TO SHARE, HEALTH TO SPARE AND FRIENDS THAT CARE-

No comments: