Sunday, July 01, 2018

Sunday July 1, 2018 thought for the day




 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Don't confuse a wish with a goal-
2-Don't gamble for gambling is a poverty habit-
3-It is doing the little things in life that makes the big difference-
4-Never advertise anyone else's sins anymore than you would advertise your own (gossip)-
5-Although the world is broken, God is still in control-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
The first  CD  pressed in the US was Bruce Springstein's "Born in the USA"
 
I'VE LEARNED
Sometimes I wish I was a little kid again for skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts-
 
DID YOU KNOW
The prescribed diet of the Polish lowland sheepdog in present day Poland consists of bread, potatoes, cottage cheese, milk, and an occasional egg-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Who were the people called "medes"?
2-The name of God is never mentioned in the Biblical book of Esther nor is it referred to in the New Testament.  Why is it a book of the Bible?
3-What was "sackcloth" as mentioned in the Bible?
4-Is "tithe" strictly a religious term?
5-When and where did Job live?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
On what day did God create the birds?
Answer for today     fifth day       Genesis 1:20
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Romans 1:5-6     Through Christ, God gave me the special work of an apostle, which was to lead people of all nations to believe and obey. I do this work for him. And you who are in Rome are also called to belong to Jesus Christ.
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
 
Father, thank you for calling me to know you and for enabling me to live a life that pleases you. Thank you for your grace that sustains me in the difficult times.
 
I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL- JOY IN YOUR LIFE-ALWAYS-

No comments: