Thursday, July 05, 2018

Thursday July 5, 2018 thought for the day




 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-The secret to success is to work on what you are good at and make it better-
2-A second rule to success is to team up with people who are good at what you are not good at-
3-The hard thing and the right thing to do are often the same thing-
4-A harsh tongue reveals an angry heart-
5-A negative tongue reveals a fearful heart-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Casey Kasem is the voice of Shaggy on Scooby-Doo-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Just because it pops into my head does not mean it should come out of my mouth-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Wolves were extinct in England by 1500-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-How could Elizabeth be filled with the Holy Spirit upon seeing Mary when he had not yet been sent to the earth?
2-Were Jesus and the Holy Spirit both present on earth together?
3-How old would Elizabeth have been when giving birth to John?
4-Were John the Baptist and Jesus related, and if so how?
5-Were Mary's parents alive when she was pregnant with baby Jesus?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
What bird in great droves fed the Israelites in the wilderness?
Answer for today          Quails       Exodus 16:13
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Psalm 25:9-10     He shows those who are humble how to do right, and he teaches them his ways.
10 All the Lord’s ways are loving and true for those who follow the demands of his agreement.
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
  
Father, show me, teach me, and guide me on your paths of truth and mercy.  Help me to extend mercy to others in the same way I've received mercy from you-
 
MAY YOU ALWAYS HAVE LOVE TO SHARE, HEALTH TO SPARE AND FRIENDS THAT CARE-

No comments: