Friday, August 10, 2018

Friday August 10, 2018 thought for the day



 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Forgiveness is the most difficult thing God asks us to do-
2-The message of the cross is the message of forgiveness which is the central tenant of Christianity-
3-Forgiveness is an act of spiritual liberation, it frees us from feelings that are toxic to the soul-
4-When we forgive we move closer to God-
5-The way you live your life is your gift to those who come after you-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
A fool and their money is soon partying-
 
I'VE LEARNED
Light doesn't make a sound-
 
DID YOU KNOW
The world camel population is approximately twenty million-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-When Jesus was on earth, was he more man or more God or 50/50 or 100/100?
2-Did Jesus ever have to heal himself?
3-Did Jesus heal everyone who came to him asking for it?
4-At what age did Jesus start healing other people?
5-How would the disciples families have survived financially when they were out following Jesus?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
According to Job, what is hidden from the keen eyed birds of prey?
Answer for today          The whereabouts of jewels and precious metals        Job 28:7
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
Jeremiah 33:6-9     “‘But then I will bring health and healing to the people there. I will heal them and let them enjoy great peace and safety. I will bring Judah and Israel back from captivity“‘But then I will bring health and healing to the people there. I will heal them and let them enjoy great peace and safety. I will bring Judah and Israel back from captivity and make them strong countries as in the past. They sinned against me, but I will wash away that sin. They did evil and turned away from me, but I will forgive them. Then “Jerusalem” will be to me a name that brings joy! And people from all nations of the earth will praise it when they hear about the good things I am doing there. They will be surprised and shocked at all the good things and the peace I will bring to Jerusalem.’ and make them strong countries as in the past. They sinned against me, but I will wash away that sin. They did evil and turned away from me, but I will forgive them. Then “Jerusalem” will be to me a name that brings joy! And people from all nations of the earth will praise it when they hear about the good things I am doing there. They will be surprised and shocked at all the good things and the peace I will bring to Jerusalem.’
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY
 Father, help me to think of healing as you do, in terms of inner healing. Of peace and truth, and of cleansing from sin and iniquity-
 
I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-

No comments: