Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Wednesday August 15, 2018 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Friendship isn't about who you have known the longest, it is about those who came into your life and never left your side-
2-Just because you don't like what someone does, doesn't mean you can't accept them-
3-If you want to know who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize-
4-Talk over your troubles, mistakes and dreams with someone you trust-
5-Don't underestimate the ability of God to fix a situation even when you can't be patient and trust him-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Bills travel through the mail at twice the speed of checks-
 
I'VE LEARNED
There is a difference  between being patient with someone and wasting your time-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Camels have three eyelids to protect their eyes from blowing sand-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why no mention in the Bible about Peter's parents, his family or his father in law?
2-Did any of the disciples have siblings that weren't believers/ followers of Jesus?
3-Did Jesus know Peter, Andrew, James, or John before calling them to be his disciples?
4-How did Jesus and his disciples support themselves financially during his ministry?
5-Were Jesus, James and John related?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
According to Psalm 68, what are the dove's feathers covered with?
Answer for today          gold        Psalm 68:13
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Psalm 103:1-5     All that I am, praise the Lord, everything in me, praise his holy name.
My whole being, praise the Lord and do not forget all his kindnesses.
He forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases.
He saves my life from the grave and loads me with love and mercy.
He satisfies me with good things and makes me young again, like the eagle.
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
  
Father, help me to see who I really am in you.  Let me always remember how you have graciously dealt with me in the past.  May I bless you with all that is within me-
 
LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!

No comments: