Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Wednesday August 22, 2018 thought for the day




 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Be thankful for your limitations for they give you opportunities for improvement-
2-Be thankful for your mistakes for they will teach you valuable lessons-
3-Gratitude always builds deeper relationships between you and people and between you and God-
4-True thanksgiving is not just being thankful when you get what you want, it is being thankful for what you already have-
5-There are no crown wearers in heaven who were not cross bearers here on earth-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
Law of random numbers-if you dial a wrong number, you never get a busy signal and someone always answers-
 
I'VE LEARNED
A father is always making his baby girl into a little woman and when she is a woman, he turns her back again-
 
DID YOU KNOW
The giant flying foxes that live in Indonesia have wingspans of nearly six feet-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is anyone "perfect" or "sinless after being saved?
2-When does a christian's sin separate him from God?
3-Does one sin by a christian cause them to lose their salvation?
4-Can you sin and not know it?
5-Why didn't Jesus define what sin is?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
In what book do you find this:"Mine enemies chased me sore, like a bird, without cause?
Answer for today         Lamentations       3:52
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
Lamentations 3:22-24     Because of the Lord’s great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.
23 They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.
24 I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for him.”
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
 
Father, help me look back over my life and see your great faithfulness.  Help me appreciate what I have in you.  You are my portion, and your presence is the greatest gift in my life-
 
LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!

No comments: