Saturday, October 20, 2018

Saturday October 20, 2018 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-How we walk with the broken speaks louder than how we sit with the great-
2-At my lowest, God is my hope-at my darkest, God is my light-at my weakest, God is my strength-at my saddest, God is my comforter-
3-Things money can't buy-1 manners, 2 morals, 3 respect, 4 character, 5 common sense, 6 trust, 7 patience, 8 class, 9 integrity, 10 love, 11 hope,  12 grace, 13 forgiveness-
4-If you don't want anyone to find out, don't do it-
5-Faith isn't always a leap, sometimes it is just one little step after another, with lots of falling down and getting back up again-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
How is it possible to have a civil war?
 
I'VE LEARNED
Don't let a bad day make you feel like you have a bad life-
 
DID YOU KNOW
Ninety percent of women who walk into a department store immediately turn to the right-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Did Jesus appear to his mother, siblings or family members after the resurrection?
2-Did Jesus have nieces or nephews?
3-How much did Mary know about who Jesus would be?
4-Are we to follow the example of the giving of the widows mite?
5-When Jesus entered Jerusalem riding on a donkey was this the only time he had ever done so?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
What king had twelve thousand cavalry horses?
Answer for today        Solomon        1 Kings 4:26
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY
2 Timothy 2:24-26       Run away from infantile indulgence. Run after mature righteousness—faith, love, peace—joining those who are in honest and serious prayer before God. Refuse to get involved in inane discussions; they always end up in fights. God’s servant must not be argumentative, but a gentle listener and a teacher who keeps cool, working firmly but patiently with those who refuse to obey. You never know how or when God might sober them up with a change of heart and a turning to the truth, enabling them to escape the Devil’s trap, where they are caught and held captive, forced to run his errands.               Message  
 
PRAYER FOR TODAY
  
Father, help me to be patient, articulate, kind, and humble when I share the good news with people who need to hear it-
 
TODAY WILL NEVER COME AGAIN. BE A BLESSING, BE A FRIEND, ENCOURAGE SOMEONE, TAKE TIME TO CARE. LET YOUR WORDS AND ACTIONS HEAL AND NOT WOUND-

No comments: