Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Wednesday October 24, 2018 thought for the day






 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Prayer is not just a privilege for the pious-
2-Prayer is simply a heart felt conversation between God and his child-
3-Prayer begins with an honest heartfelt "Oh, Daddy......."
4-If the power of prayer depends on the one who hears the prayer, and if the one who hears my prayer is my heavenly father, then I have hope-
5-God loves with a great love and forgives with a great forgiveness-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT
If the number 2 pencil is so popular, why is it still #2?
 
I'VE LEARNED
Of all the paths you take in life, make sure a few of them are dirt-
 
DID YOU KNOW
You are more likely to be killed by a champagne cork than a poisonous spider-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Was it a practice of Jesus to go to the Mount of Olives to pray?
2-Why did Jesus have to get in a quiet place on the Mount of Olives to pray?
3-How did Jesus go to the Garden of Gethsemane and how far was it from the Upper Room?
4-Why did Judas decide on a facial kiss as a betrayal identification?
5-In Jesus day would disciples normally kiss their leader as a greeting as Judas did to Jesus at Gethsemane?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA
Who removed the horse idols that the kings of Judah had dedicated to the worship of the sun?
Answer for today     Josiah        2 Kings 23:11
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY
Revelation 22:12-14     Yes, I am on my way! I will be there soon! I am bringing my payroll with me. I will pay all people in full for their life’s work. I am A to Z, the First and the Final, Beginning and Conclusion.“How blessed are those who wash their robes! The Tree of Life is theirs for good, and they will walk through the gates to the City.       
                                                                                                                             Message
PRAYER FOR THE DAY
 
Father, in preparation for Jesus' return, speak to my heart about repentance, faith, and works, and give me the courage to act on what you reveal to me about myself-
 
LIVE SIMPLY, LOVE GENEROUSLY, CARE DEEPLY, SPEAK KINDLY, LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD-

 

No comments: