Friday, February 01, 2008

Friday February 1, 2008 thought for the day


"WHOOPS"
We had a major snow storm last night and it is still snowing this morning-we had at least 12"-what fun I am going to have later trying to shovel my driveway-it will probably take at least 3-4 hours-makes me tired already just thinking about it!-here are my thoughts for today-
1-It is the Holy Spirit that makes us hungry for God-
2-People often need to feel some disappointment in their life before they will admit they need God-
3-Salvation is free but not cheep-
4-Becoming a christian is not turning over a new leaf, it is starting a new life-
5-Repentance is more than being sorry for our wrongdoing but a turning away from it-

Strange thought-opportunities always look bigger going than coming-

I've learned-you shouldn't brag about one of your children in the presence of another-

5 things I want to know
1-When we pray should we seek the gift or the giver?
2-Is God hard to find if you sincerely seek him?
3-How can you pray when you have no words to say?
4-Is God only a prayer away?
5-Is our salvation free or does it cost us something?

Today's Scripture
“…Surely this is our God; we trusted in Him, and He saved us” (Isaiah 25:9).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper


No comments: