Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Tuesday February 5, 2008 thought for the day



THIS SURE SUMS UP THE WEATHER HERE THIS WEEK--CRAZY!!
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-The bible tells us all we need to know about God-
2-For all its wonder and beauty, nature doesn't give us many details about God-
3-Because Jesus was God, he showed us what God is like and because he was human we can understand
Him-
4-Loving is the likeness of God which people ought to see in his children-
5-Christians should be the most loving and giving people of all-

Strange thought-when people suffer they ask "why me?', but when they prosper they never ask "why me?'-

I've learned-I don't make many mistakes with my mouth shut-

5 things I want to know
1-Why do we so soon forget what God has done for us?
2-Are we all prodigal sons in some way?
3-Can we be reconciled to God and not be reconciled to our brother?
4-Can agape love be shown to non Christians?
5-Are things right because the bible says so or does the bible say so because things are right?

Today's Scripture
“…you have not passed this way before” (Joshua 3:4).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: