Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tuesday February 19, 2008 thought for the day

"COME UNTO ME"

SORRY THIS IS LATE TODAY-I WAS GONE OVERNIGHT!!
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-Salvation isn't the result of an intellectual experience-
2-The life we live not the words we say determine our eternal destiny-
3-A mere verbal expression of faith is self deception-
4-To call yourself a christian and not be obedient to God's word is an illusion-
5-Confession without obedience is a sham-

Strange thought-if you want your dreams to come true you must not over sleep-

I've learned-when you buy an old "project" house you spend more time at the hardware store than you do at home-

5 things I want to know
1-Did my soul exist before I was born?
2-How is it that we keep what we give away?
3-Do we have to go through tough times to know Jesus love?
4-Is the quantity of our faith important?
5-Why do problems in our life cause questions in our mind?

Scripture for today-"clothes yourself with humility toward one another" (1 peter 5:5)

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: