Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Wednesday February 20, 2008 thought for the day


"I WILL GIVE YOU REST!!"
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-It isn't what you say that proves the reality of your faith, it's what you do-
2-It is blasphemy to profess Jesus if your life doesn't back it up-
3-True christian experience transforms into true christian actions-
4-The epitome of taking the lord's name in vain is not cursing but claiming Jesus as Christ when he really isn't-
5-The heart of the matter is the matter of the heart-

Strange thought-of all the things I wear, my expression is the most important-

I've learned-work enjoyed is as much fun as leisure-

5 things I want to know
1-How is the bible "a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path"?
2-Is it possible to have so much spiritual freedom we are in bondage and don't know it?
3-When we subject our minds to evil do we also subject Jesus to it?
4-Is there such a thing as good music and bad music-
5-What is "glorious freedom"?

Today's Scripture
Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us…” (Ephesians 3:20).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: