Friday, February 22, 2008

Friday February 22, 2008 thought for the day





"JESUS LOVES THE LITTLE CHILDREN"
Here are my thoughts for today-
1-Worshiping God insincerely is hypocrisy-
2-If worship is mindless it is meaningless-
3-Passive worship is an oxymoron-
4-Knowing and loving God is our greatest privilege-
5-Worship is not an event to attend but an attitude-

Strange thought-the heaviest thing I can carry is a grudge-

I've learned-the only thing you owe life is to become the best you can be-

5 things I want to know
1-Is it possible to not be anxious about anything?
2-Can only the strong be gentle?
3-Is the word "joy" strictly a Christian term?
4-Is it possible to find words to express our feelings?
5-Where and how is happiness found?


Today's Scripture
“Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power” (Ephesians 6:10).

I wish you a day filled with love, laughter, forgiveness and thanksgiving-jasper

No comments: