Monday, February 28, 2011

Monday February 28, 2011 thought for the day

HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY
1-Too much analysis leads to paralysis-
2-We should have no problem trusting God for the future when we remember how he helped us in the past-
3-Repentance is more than just saying I'm sorry-
4-Guilt is the gift that keeps on giving-
5-The closer you get to God, the more you understand who he really is-
STRANGE THOUGHT-Everywhere is within walking distance if you have the time-
I'VE LEARNED-No one knows of your honesty and sincerity until you give out some samples-
DID YOU KNOW-Native speakers of Japanese learn Spanish more easily than English,
native speakers of English learn Spanish more easily than Japanese.
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Why are peacemakers to be called the Sons of God?
2-How do you know when you are weak?
3-Is meekness learned or is it a spiritual gift?
4-How do the meek inherit the earth?
5-Is God merciful to both the Christian and the unsaved?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What king of Israel was, early in his career, associated with a group of prophets?
Yesterday's answer-Jeremiah
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY HEBREWS 3:1-11
Jesus Is Greater than Moses
1 So all of you holy brothers and sisters, who were called by God, think about Jesus, who was sent to us and is the high priest of our faith.2 Jesus was faithful to God as Moses was in God's family.3 Jesus has more honor than Moses, just as the builder of a house has more honor than the house itself.4 Every house is built by someone, but the builder of everything is God himself.5 Moses was faithful in God's family as a servant, and he told what God would say in the future. 6 But Christ is faithful as a Son over God's house. And we are God's house if we confidently maintain our hope.
We Must Continue to Follow God
7 So it is as the Holy Spirit says:
"Today listen to what he says.
8 Do not be stubborn as in the past
When you turned against God,
When you tested God in the desert.
9 There your ancestors tried me and tested me
And saw the things I did for forty years.
10 I was angry with them.
I said, 'They are not loyal to me
And have not understood my ways.'
11 I was angry and made a promise,
'They will never enter my rest.' " — Psalm 95:7–11
GREATLY BLESSED, HIGHLY FAVORED, IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD!!!

No comments: