Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wednesday May 25, 2011 thought for the day




HERE ARE MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAYH-
1-If you want to know God's will, read his word-
2-Miracles come by faith in God's power, not by a formula or a ritual we perform-
3-Faith does not make life easy, it helps you make it through the hard times-
4-God grades on the cross not on the curve-
5-Peace is in the midst of a tribulation or fear and you are still calm in your heart-
STRANGE THOUGHT-If American mothers feed their babies with tiny little spoons and forks, what do Chinese mothers use--toothpicks?
I'VE LEARNED-Honesty is the best policy but insanity is the best defense-
DID YOU KNOW-Turnips turn green when sunburned-
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-What is the difference between discipline and punishment-
2-What is the "mercy seat" of God?
3-Does God meet our needs without us asking?
4-How do we wait patiently on God?
5-Should Christians ever be discontent?
BIBLE TRIVIA-What violent son of Gideon was killed by a woman who dropped a millstone on his skull?
Yesterday's answer-Rome Romans 16:13
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY 2 Thessalonians 3:1-5
Pray for Us
1 And now, brothers and sisters, pray for us that the Lord's teaching will continue to spread quickly and that people will give honor to that teaching, just as happened with you.2 And pray that we will be protected from stubborn and evil people, because not all people believe.

3 But the Lord is faithful and will give you strength and will protect you from the Evil One.4 The Lord makes us feel sure that you are doing and will continue to do the things we told you.5 May the Lord lead your hearts into God's love and Christ's patience.

PRAYER FOR TODAY

I bless you for the day you have made, Mighty Lord God, and pray that I may spend this day rejoicing in your creation. I pray for your Holy Spirit to fill me with the joy of my salvation, so that your light may shine through me into the world, that your honor and glory may be known to all people.

Remind me of your blessings, I pray, with every tribulation I may face, so that I may act with energy, forgiveness and love, ever mindful of the grace You have shown to me. Through Christ I pray,

Amen.

GREATLY BLESSED, HIGHLY FAVORED, IMPERFECT BUT FORGIVEN CHILD OF GOD!!!


No comments: