Sunday, August 21, 2016

Sunday August 21, 2016 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-There is more to obedience than conforming to standards-
2-God's limitless resources meet our endless needs-
3-Faith is a requirement of prayer-
4-Faith must act if it is to work-
5-Faith is more than a noun, it is a verb-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-If you have a job without aggravation, you don't have a job-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Be firm less often and affirm more often-
 
DID YOU KNOW-The  Pantheon is the largest building from ancient Rome that survives intact-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is it hard to show compassion?
2-What is mean by "praying through"?
3-Is tithing old testament (under law) or new testament (under grace)?
4-Does God ever say "okay, let's see if you really meant it when you said I love you Lord"?
5-What are we willing to do to see our prayers answered?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-"I will plant my people on their land, and they will not be pulled out again from the land which I have given them,” says the Lord your God" is the last verse of what book of the Bible?
Answer for today     Amos
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY     2 Corinthians 5:17
17 If anyone belongs to Christ, there is a new creation. The old things have gone; everything is made new!
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Thank you Father for transforming me into a new creation-
 
I WISH YOU LOVE IN YOUR HEART-PEACE IN YOUR SOUL- JOY IN YOUR LIFE-ALWAYS-

No comments: