Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Tuesday August 30, 2016 thought for the day




THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-When you are overcome with fear you are getting away from God's truth-
2-Only two things go into eternity-people and God's word-
3-All I want is a little more than I will ever get-
4-Man's impossibility is God's possibility-
5-My life may not be easy but I must go on-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-If you are lavishly praised, enjoy the taste but don't swallow it whole-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Trust yourself confidently-
 
DID YOU KNOW-During WW 2, the Navajo language was used successfully as a code by the United States-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-How can we criticize someone when we have not walked in their shoes?
2-Is it true the more we give ourselves to God, the more we have to give to others?
3-Is it possible to give too much tithe/offerings?
4-When we criticize others, are we judging them?
5-Should tithe always be paid first even if it means other things are left unpaid?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-"My love be with all of you in Christ Jesus" is the last verse in what book of the Bible?
Answer          1 Corinthians
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY     James 5:16
16 Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so God can heal you. When a believing person prays, great things happen.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Father, thank you for bringing into my life people who have helped me heal.  Use me as an instrument of healing in  the lives of others.
 
I WISH YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-

No comments: