Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Wednesday August 24, 2016 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Never run from God's guidance-
2-When in doubt, don't-
3-Truth doesn't hurt unless it ought to-
4-The choices we make in life depend on what attitudes we take toward Jesus-
5-Toot your own horn and people will avoid you-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-I know that you believe that you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize what you heard is not what I meant-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Sometimes my age is very inappropriate for my behavior-
 
DID YOU KNOW-The Chinese ideogram for "trouble" depicts two women living under one roof-
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Do we deserve God's mercy or justice?
2-Do you find the gift when you find the giver or do you find the giver when you find the gift?
3-Is the lack of emphasis the same as de-emphasis?
4-Who are the best Christians?
5-What would happen to us if we looked at other people through the eyes of Jesus?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-"Moses had great power, and he did great and wonderful things for all the Israelites to see" is the last verse of what book of the Bible?
Answer for today    Deuteronomy
 
SCRIPTURE FOR TODAY    Revelation 21:6-7
The One on the throne said to me, “It is finished. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. I will give free water from the spring of the water of life to anyone who is thirsty. Those who win the victory will receive this, and I will be their God, and they will be my children.
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY-

Father, I am grateful your love and your faithfulness endure forever-
 
LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!

No comments: