Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Wednesday August 17, 2016 thought for the day





 
THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-Your death never takes God by surprise for no one lives one day more or less than God intends-
2-Even though we don't understand God's actions we can trust his heart-
3-God knows the way to get you home and only God made a way for you to get there safely-
4-Every mountain has it's valley-
5-If humility precedes an event then confidence may follow-
 
STRANGE THOUGHT-I don't trip over things, I do random gravity checks-
 
I'VE LEARNED-Take more hikes and fly more kites-
 
DID YOU KNOW-Cleopatra married two of her brothers
 
5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Do we really believe that God loves our neighbor?
2-Do our friends know how to come to God?
3-Do we believe "Jesus never fails"?
4-What is the proof of your receiving salvation?
5-How do you know for sure you love God?
 
BIBLE TRIVIA-"This is what Cyrus king of Persia says:The Lord, the God of heaven, has given me all the kingdoms of the earth, and he has appointed me to build a Temple for him at Jerusalem in Judah. Now may the Lord your God be with all of you who are his people. You are free to go to Jerusalem"is the last verse of what book of the Bible?
Answer for today        2 Chronicles
 
SCRIPTURE FOR THE DAY   Jeremiah 29:11-13
11 I say this because I know what I am planning for you,” says the Lord. “I have good plans for you, not plans to hurt you. I will give you hope and a good future. 12 Then you will call my name. You will come to me and pray to me, and I will listen to you. 13 You will search for me. And when you search for me with all your heart, you will find me!
 
PRAYER FOR THE DAY

 
Thank you father for listening to my heart.
 
LIVE SIMPLY! LOVE GENEROUSLY! CARE DEEPLY! SPEAK KINDLY! LEAVE THE REST WITH GOD!

No comments: