Friday, February 08, 2019

Friday February 8, 2019 thought for the day









THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-If you do not flee temptation you will fail-
2-Satan never tips his hand while tempting you-
3-When you are in the midst of panic, you don’t make wise decisions-
4-When you act in panic you don’t think logically-you react-
5-God not only does the right thing, he does it at the right time-

STRANGE THOUGHT
I bought some powdered water but didn’t know what to add-

I’VE LEARNED
It is possible to work hard and still lose everything if the timing is wrong, or the resources to carry it out are not in place-

DID YOU KNOW
An adult electric eel can produce up to six hundred volts, sufficient to stun a grown horse-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is the “tribulation” affecting Christians or the ungodly?
2-Is the “wrath of God” for Christians or unbelievers?
3-Does satan live (exist) in hell?
4-If satan is in hell, is he being tormented.  If not why not?
5-What is the second death for sinners?

BIBLE TRIVIA
What prophet had a vision of the four winds lashing the surface of the oceans?
Answer for today        Daniel     Danial 7:2   Daniel said: “In my vision at night I looked, and there before me were four winds of heaven churning up the great sea-

PRAYER


Father, may my prayers to you be acceptable worship and may I represent you well as I speak with clean lips and from a pure heart-

I PRAY THAT GOD GIVES YOU STRENGTH IN YOUR STRUGGLE, PEACE IN YOUR PAIN, AND VICTORY IN YOUR VALLEY-





No comments: