Monday, February 11, 2019

Monday February 11, 2019 thought for the day









STRANGE THOUGHT
1-You will never be more alone emotionally than when you are in the whirlwind of consequences-
2-Forgiveness is not just about the other person, it is also about us-
3-Forgiveness comes easier when we remember times in our own past when we failed and were forgiven-
4-The worst sin toward others is not to hate them but to be indifferent to them-
5-Indifference is rage controlled-

STRANGE THOUGHT
I Xeroxed a mirror.  Now I have an extra Xerox machine-

I’VE LEARNED
Everybody makes mistakes, but only fools repeat them-

DID YOU KNOW
You can tell the age of a fish by the number of growth rings on each of its scales-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-Is this a true statement?  “What God is we can become”-
2-How long of a time period was there between creation and Adams creation?
3-Why did God need a day of rest as recorded in the creation story?
4-Could there have been thousands of human years involved in each “day” of creation?
5-Why did the payment for “sin” always have to be death?

BIBLE TRIVIA
What two long dead men were with Jesus when a shining cloud covered them?
Answer for today       Moses and Elijah        Matthew 17:5     While Peter was still speaking, a bright cloud covered them, and a voice from the cloud said, “This is my Son, whom I love; with him I am well pleased. Listen to him!”

PRAYER

Father, you know my fears and worries.  Help me remember your faithfulness and not be afraid-

MAY YOU HAVE ENOUGH HAPPINESS TO MAKE YOU SWEET, ENOUGH TRIALS TO MAKE YOU STRONG, ENOUGH SORROW TO KEEP YOU HUMAN AND ENOUGH HOPE TO MAKE YOU HAPPY-



No comments: