Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Tuesday February 19, 2019 thought for the day













THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-When imagination is fueled by jealousy, suspicion takes over-
2-Not knowing the future forces us to live one day at a time-
3-Walking in victory is the difference between doing what pleases us or what pleases God-
4-The very people who are out to get us are often the ones who are afraid of us-
5-God doesn’t give temporary relief, he gives a permanent solution-

STRANGE THOUGHT
I had skylights put in my kitchen ceiling.  The people who live above me are furious-

I’VE LEARNED
Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick.  Your friends and family will-

DID YOU KNOW
If the eggs spawned by all the female cod in one season survived, they would fill the oceans from seabed to surface.  Cod lay between four and five million eggs at a time, but usually only about five survive- 

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-When Jesus was dying on the cross, why did he say “My God, My God……” and not “Father, Father…..”
2-What does the Star of David stand for?
3-Is the Star of David really the Star of Jesus?
4-Who was God speaking to when he said “Let us make man in our own image?  Was it Jesus?
5-Is a human being a trinity?

BIBLE TRIVIA
In Revelation, what two unfortunate men are raised by God and then taken to heaven in a cloud?
Answer for today      The two witnesses       Revelation 11:12 Then they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, “Come up here.” And they went up to heaven in a cloud, while their enemies looked on.

PRAYER



Father, Help me to be aware of your voice all day and even at night-

I WISH  YOU A DAY FILLED WITH LOVE, LAUGHTER, FORGIVENESS AND THANKSGIVING-



No comments: