Saturday, February 09, 2019

Saturday February 9, 2019 thought for the day









THOUGHTS FOR THE DAY
1-When there is true repentance there is a desire to make a complete break from sin-
2-Forsaking of sin follows a true confession of sin-
3-A contrite heart makes no demands and no expectations-
4-All sins are forgivable when confessed and forsaken but some sins carry tremendous consequences-
5-When you sin, the pleasure of the planting is surpassed by the pain of the harvest-

STRANGE THOUGHT
I have an answering machine in my car.  It says I’m home now, but leave a message and I’ll call when I’m out-

I’VE LEARNED
Death and evil are never satisfied-

DID YOU KNOW
The sperm whale’s brain weighs up to twenty pounds, which is six times heavier than a human’s and is the heaviest of all the mammals-

5 THINGS I WANT TO KNOW
1-How long has it been since Adam and Eve lived?
2-Were Adam and eve the first people on earth?
3-What was time known as before the creation?
4-Does everything come from something?
5-Did God evolve into who he is?

BIBLE TRIVIA
In what book does a woman call on the north wind and south wind to blow on her garden?
Answer for today           Song of Solomon      4:16 Awake, north wind, and come, south wind!
Blow on my garden, that its fragrance may spread everywhere.
Let my beloved come into his garden and taste its choice fruits.

PRAYER



Father, I am thankful that nothing can separate me from your love –

TODAY WILL NEVER COME AGAIN.  BE A BLESSING, BE A FRIEND, ENCOURAGE SOMEONE, TAKE TIME TO CARE.  LET YOUR WORDS AND ACTIONS HEAL AND NOT WOUND-



No comments: